Air Bubble After Septo-rhinoplasty

I'm approximately 4 months post op from a septo-rhinoplasty and have noticed what feels like an air bubble (and looks like a mosquito bite or the beginnings of acne) forming on the side of my nostril (not the bridge). I can press it from both sides together (one finger in the nostril and one on the outside) and it pops back up. What could this possibly be, and how could it be treated?

"Air Bubble" after Septorhinoplasty

+1

It sounds like you have a skin problem, such as a cyst or acne eruption, which are more likely to occur in thick, oily skin. See your surgeon, but if unavailable, a dematologist.