Air Bag on One of my Breast ?

Am already 2 month po. And what happens if the air bag never goes sways does my dr has to operate on me again or what's the worst that can happen

Air in one implant 2 months after breast augmentation

+1

When saline implants are filled, all or most of the air is removed before placing the implant in your body. Even if there is a small bubble of air in the implant, this will diffuse through the shell of the implant. So, at 2 months following surgery, there should not be any air in the implant at this time.

What you may be feeling is the actual implant under your breast. If patients have thin tissue, they sometime feel the ripples of the implant underneath the skin.

Thanks for your question.

Air Bag on One of my Breast ?

+1

You will have to ask your surgeon what he/she means by an "air bag." Also it would be useful to know why it is suspected.

If it means air that was around the implant at the time of surgery, that should be long ago absorbed by the surrounding tissues (gone by 1-2 weeks). 

Thanks and best wishes.

Air bag around implants?

+1

I am not exactly sure what you are talking about, but if you felt air in your pocket usually this would have gone away within a few weeks after surgery. If this is persistent after two months, it sounds like you should have this checked out by your surgeon.