Can an Agressive Endoscopic Facelift Be Reversed?

I recently had an endoscopic facelift that was more aggressive than neccessary. Now my cheekbones are at the eye socket level, my cheeks as a result look disproportionately long, my lips and middle face just droop slightly. My lower face is now very narrow in comparison to my upper face and is very long. I was pretty before and now I am just strange looking. How can I reverse it? With fat grafts to widen my lower face and under my cheek bones to lower their peak? Please help.

Endoscopic facelift

+2

Before and after photos would be helpful in actually defining the issues.  Was an anchoring device used in the lift or were sutures used?  All lifting procedure give way with time.  Fat grafting certainly could be performed to help fill unwanted or undesirable hollows depending on the position and your desires.

Endo facelift

+1

If the facelift was recent, more than likely the cheeks will soften and drop a bit with time.  This will improve the discrepancy between the upper and lower face.

Facelift reversal

+1

Based on your description and without having photos to review, it is extremely difficult
to adequately answer your question in an honest and satisfactory manner. It would be
best for you to address your concerns with your surgeon. If you fail to obtain satisfaction, you may consider obtaining another opinion. It is important for you to be physically examined as well as to compare your current physical findings with before photographs as well as to review the operative report to see what techniques
were employed that produced your results.

Freehold Facial Plastic Surgeon

Reversing Facial Rejuvenation

+1

You say that you had surgery "recently". Wait 4-6 months to evaluate your appearance. Remember, you had surgery to decrease the physical signs of the aging process. Rather than considering a "reversal", talk to your surgeon or get a second opinion to discuss alternatives to improve your post surgical appearance after healing is complete.

"Recent" is the key word and you will probably be fine

+1

Due to the upward movement of the tissue in the middle face, these type of lifts will often look as you describe.  However, they do settle out.

Talk to you doctor who knows his type of lift best and will probably be able to reassure you.

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Reversing the results of an aggressive endoscopic facelift.

+1

It is too soon to say if it was recent! I would need photos to say what would be needed. Often if the skin has been removed and is too tight nothing can be done until it loosens.