I'm 15 years old and have a few càfe au lait spots on my right leg. What treatment would you recommend for removal?

I would like to know how effective laser treatments are where I can have this done and also if there are any home remedies I can try? Thanks

Treatment for Cafe Au Lait Spots

+1
Hi Amanda.  The most effective treatment for getting rd of a cafe au lait mark without leaving any scarring is a q-switched Nd:Yg laser.  Typically 3-5 treatments are involved and they are spaced out about 4-6 weeks between treatments.  The cost is going to depend on the size of the spots.

To see before and after pictures of other Los Angeles birthmark removal patients, click the link below.