Doctor Recommendations for Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Egypt

i need help please,, i will have a rhinoplasty in egypt with dr hossam foda ,,does any one know wether he he is a good doctor or not ,, i have a nose surgery before and the result was disappointed so am worry this time so much....please if any one know agood nose surgeon in egypt tell me,,thanks in advance

Rhinoplasty surgeon in egypt.

+2

I would recommend Dr Hossam Foda who is an outstanding rhinoplasty surgeon. I have seen his work and I think you will be very happy.

Hossam Foda

+2

Dr. Foda is a highly esteemed rhinoplasty surgeon with many contributions in the field.  In my opinion you would do very well to have surgery with him.

Brent Moelleken, MD