Aggresive osteotomies I think. My nose is now thin, narrow and smal. It makes it look long?

Hey! After my crooked nose was fixed with osteotomies, my nose is now like a long separate feature. I would like the fullness back to make my nose and make it more seamlessly blend in and looking less long. As the doctor said, nothing was removed from my nose. Can one simply reverse the bones back in place to get the fullnes back? Or must one add cartilage?

Aggressive osteotomies I think. My nose is now thin, narrow and small. It makes it look long?

+1

You mention a couple of possibilities. Outfracturing is probably less reliable but an exam would be necessary.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA