How Young Is Too Young For Lifestyle Lift?

What age is to young to have this done?

What is too young for a lifestyle lift

+2

I feel that lifestyle lift is not appropriate for any age. There are better techniques done by more skilled doctors under more comfortable anaesthesia in certified surgicenters. Read the reviews on realself .

Age limits for lifestyle lift

+2

Generally speaking, there is no age limit for a lifestyle lift. Most patients don't start experiencing the effects of aging such as jowling and laxity in the neck until they are in there 50's however everyone is different. I have seen correctable aging in the face in people as young as their mid-30's especially in the massive weight loss demographic.

I would visit with an experienced and qualified facial plastic surgeon and get a minimum of two opinions before determining whether or not a facelift is the right procedure for you. Good Luck!

Age for lifestyl lift

+2

I woudl avoid a liefstyle lift and get a real facelift if you need one. There is no specific age limitation, per se. But figure at least in your early 40's is the minimum if you have early signs of facial aging. 

Too young for a face lift?

+2

I would agree with Dr. Blinski and emphasize that there is need for consideration on a case by case basis otherwise you end up with a silly answer like 15 is too young for a facelift.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/

+2

Only 43% on REALSELF thought the LSL was worth it. So if you want to have a scar with a less than 50% result than LSL is for you. From MIAMI Dr. Darryl J. Blinski