What to Do About Old Dog Bite Scars on Face?

I'm 17 years old, and ever since a dog attacked me at a young age I've suffered with deep facial scars. Most would say they're minute, but I've always had remarks about them and it has taken a serious toll on my self esteem. They're very old scars, and they seem to be deep instead of raised.

Facial Scars after dog bite

+1

Your picture is out of focus, but you seemed to capture the indentations nicely by not using a flash.  I would recommend starting with fillers or fat transfer to fill in these indentations.  They create shadows that capture the observer's attention, and draw their eyes to the scars rather than looking at you directly.  You can read more about my scar surgery, which I termed "FASULA" on my website,

Good Luck.

Providence Oculoplastic Surgeon