Im of Age17 and my Breast Size is 24 How I Can Increase Its Size?

Breast augmentation in a 17-year-old is occasionally a suitable way to the large breasts.

+1

Your parents of course would take responsibility for breast augmentation at your age. It is only reasonable way to make your breasts larger. You might want to wait a year or you can take responsibility for your own health decisions.

Breast augmentation for 17 year old?

+1

It is best to wait another year until you are at least 18 before considering breast augmentation. Good luck.

At age 17 your breasts are still developing and I would allow more time for natural growth

+1

We do not contemplate elective breast augmentation on anyone under the age of 18 years.  Your breasts are still developing, and you should allow them every opportunity to grow naturally without surgery.  Once you reach the age of 18 and you are able to make your own decisions legally, if you have been properly informed of all of the risks and benefits of the procedure, and you wish to proceed, then you certainly can elect to have breast augmentation at that time.

Joseph L. Grzeskiewicz, MD

+1

Size 24 sounds like a non-USA resident, and the regulations outside the USA are not known to me. Here, a woman must be 18 for saline implants, 22 for silicone. Although fat transfer is not regulated to the same degree, most surgeons would likely use the 18 year old guideline for that also. 

Check with your parents and your own doctor about a plastic surgery evaluation for better information. All the best.