Age To Get Tatto Removed?

I just got a tattoo and im really regretting it now. I got it last night. How soon can it be removed and for what price? Its on my rib cage and i say its about a medium size. All black letters. Hoq old do i have to be to get it removed?

Tattoo removal...

+1

Tattoo removal can be done at any age as long as you are over the legal age for consent or have a parent or legal guardian's consent.  The tattoo should be completely healed first without any redness or raised areas before the removal.  Usually black or dark blue ink is the easiest color to remove so you should be a good candidate.  The price ranges based upon the size and amount of colors, so your procedure may be around $250-300 per session.  Make sure the practitioner you see has a laser specially designed for tattoo removal.

Edison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Tattoo Removal

+1

Considering you have had the tattoo for only a short period of time I would give yourself a few months to make sure that you are certain about your decision to have it removed.

Keep in mind that your skin was traumatized while the tattoo treatment was being performed and that it will be better to avoid any further trauma for at least a month (the laser treatment will itself traumatize the superficial layers of skin).

At some point you should see consultation with a well experienced board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon.