At What Age is It Safe to Use Fraxel/ Lux 1540 Lasers for Skin Resurfacing?

I'm 20 and would like to know if I should get it. I'm pretty done with having acne and now left with scars :-( want to get rid of large pores, pitted/ ice pick scars.

When to start treatment with Lux 1540

+1

This is a good question. If you no longer are having active acne, then I feel it safe to start with the treatment. If you are continuing to have acne lesions, then I would wait until you are clear for a few months before proceeding.

Also, this procedure can temporarily flare your acne and I place patient with a history of acne on a short course of antibiotics to prevent this. 

Beverly Hills Dermatologist