Age Limit for a Hyrdogel Butt Injection

i am considering a hydrogel butt injection butt i am only 18. What is the age limit for the injections?

Buttock Augmentation Options

+2

Fillers for buttock augmentation pose two potential major problems: 1) cost prohibitive - if the surgeon is using an authentic medical grade filler than the cost for any significant result will be $150,000.00+ and 2) high rate of  complications - such as infection, movement/migration of the material, and/or hardening of the material.  Best to stick with either of two tried and true methods: 1) Fat Transfer, unfortunately only about 1 out of every 50 patients that I see have enough fat for this technique (because about 60+% melts away during the first year) or                 2) Buttock Implants which can actually create a very predictable, permanent, safe, and satisfying result but only when done by a surgeon extremely experienced in the technique.  Make sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon whom does both procedures so that you receive a professional unbiased consultation.  Best of luck...RAS

Fillers for butt augmentation?

+1

Great question! The Brazilian Butt Lift (liposuction of your lower back, waist, abdomen, etc, and injection of this fat into your buttocks) is a SAFE, effective buttock augmentation technique. I STRONGLY suggest you avoid any alternative injections (I have seen men and women with liquid silicone injected into their buttocks with HORRIBLE results and complications, wounds, infections, etc).

If you're interested in buttock augmentation surgery, I suggest you visit with an experienced Board Certified PLASTIC SURGEON.

I hope that helps and wish you all the best!

James Knoetgen, III, MD
Fresno Plastic Surgeon

There isn't an age limitation on Hydrogel Butt injections because they are not legal to inject in the US and are dangerous.

+1

Hydrogel Butt injections has no age limitation because they are not legal to inject in the US and are dangerous. Consider Brazilian Butt Lift.  Please see our attached website link and video for more information. 

BBL utilizes your own fat cells and creates the illusion of a slimmer waistline and rounder butt and is safe.  The minimum age is 18.  You should be around your ideal weight with enough fat to extract for the injections.

Do not do this

+1

this is dangerous and should not be done. It is not approved here and should not be used. Stay away from this. Get yourself in shape and do not concentrate on your Butt.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Hyrdogel butt injections are illegal

+1

Since Hydrogel is NOT allowed on the US market ANYONE bringing it into the country AND anyone injecting it is violating Federal law.

The product HAS been associated with nerve and kidney damage and is NOT administered by Board-certified Plastic surgeons but by practitioners who value their pockets more than your safety.

You risk a lot more than just money by having this product injected into you.

Hydrogel injections for Buttock Augmentation are not safe at ANY age

+1

Hi there-

This is a very dangerous technique I would not ever recommend. There were recently two women in Florida (one of whom died as a result of this procedure) who experienced sever complications from this "treatment", and it was later found the "doctor" who performed the procedure was not a physician at all.

Your health and safety are not worth trying to save a few dollars!

Find a surgeon certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery and discuss your options for SAFE buttock enhancement with them.

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

The age limit for butt injections is all ages!

+1

I wouldn't recommend that you consider this therapy regardless of your age.  I would also be suspicious of a doctor who was willing to do this on you.  Check their credentials - I'll bet they are not Board Certified plastic surgeons! 

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS