Legal Age for Brazilian Butt Lift?

im 18 and thinking of having a butt augmentation but im not sure what age exactly is appropriate for this process ?

18 and Brazilian Buttlift

+1

If you are 18, you can have cosmetic surgery.  Brazilian buttlift would be no different.  An exam and consultation would be necessary to determine the suitability of the operation for your needs.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Brazilian Buttlift Los Angeles, CA

You need to have enough fat to have a brazilian buttock lift

+1

If you are over the age of 18 you are eligible for elective plastic surgery. You need to have adequate fatty tissue in order to have a good outcome with a brazilian buttock lift (fat transfer). The surgery involves liposuction of fat from unwanted areas (abdomen/back) and transferring the fat to the buttock area to create a fuller, more shapely lower body.  I recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon to determine if your particular body type would be conducive for this procedure.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

How To Tell if You are a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

The ideal candidate for this procedure is an adult (18 or older) who has enough fat in 2-3 areas of their body that can be used to reshape their posterior, and is in overall good health.

This procedure helps those who want to correct sagging or flat buttocks. A brazilian butt lift is also helpful for those who have recently lost weight and want to add shape to their new figure. Since heredity dictates where one loses or gains weight, exercises aren't always enough to change your one's shape.  

I had a patient recently who told me that she struggled for years with weight loss because every time she lost weight, it made her buttocks flatter/smaller, yet her love handles never changed at all, no matter how much weight she lost.  This is where liposuction and a BBL can help re-distribute the fat.

Best wishes!

Daniel Yamini, MD