Do I need implants or a lift?

Age 34, breast size 36dd very saggy like old lady and very flat when I take off my bra. Weight 187lb, height 5, 1 , do I need implants or lift

Do I need implants or a lift?

+1
It's difficult to say without photos but based on your description, it seems that you will benefit most from a breast augmentation with a lift.  It would be best to be seen in person by a board certified plastic surgeon for your best options and go from there. ac
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

BBA

+1
I can't offer any suggestions or advice without you posting a photo.  Please post a photo so that we can offer suggestions/advice.

Web reference: http://www.drpirani.com/breast-enhancement-toronto/breast-augmentation/

Breast augmentation with lift

+1

Without photos it is difficult to advise.  Based on your description it sounds as though a breast augmentation with lift will provide you with the best result.

Web reference: http://dccosmetics.com/procedures/breast/breast-augmentation-dc/

Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

Implants or lift

+1
Without photos it is hard to determine if implants or a lift would be the right choice for you, however going by your description alone, it seems you would require a lift.   I suggest a consultation with a Board Certified plastic surgeon for an evaluation.  You can learn the pros and cons of each as well as discuss your surgical goals.
Katy Plastic Surgeon

36DD cup breasts which sag and are "flat" sound like they need breast lifting.

+1

Greetings Sarah,

Your description of your breasts, without a photo or an examination, suggests that you probably would benefit from breast lifts.

If you want to have a better idea about your breast surgery alternatives, I would suggest that you have a consultation(s) with board certified plastic surgeon(s) in your area. They can discuss with you options for improving the appearance of your breasts.

Best Regards,

Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon

Implants vs lift?

+1
Based on your description, it sounds like a breast lift is needed.  Without photos, it is difficult to say, but when one mentions "sag", implants alone usually will not correct the problem.  In many cases, a lift alone will suffice if one has adequate volume.  Please seek the advice of a well qualified Plastic Surgeon.  Good luck!

Very saggy breasts

+1

usually need a lift and if you want volume on top of that, add an implant.  Without photos, its only speculation but with your description, if you were in my office, that is what I would be recommending to you.

IMplants or lift?

+1

Without photos, it is just a guess. However if your bra size at 36DD is correct, and the size is adequate to your goal, a lift sounds like the more likely choice. If you have severe ptosis (sagging) implants will not solve this, and may add a new deformity unless a lift is also planned. 

All the best. 

Web reference: http://plasticsurgeryseattle.net/html/before_n_afters.php

Implant or lift

+1
Impossible to answer this question without photos and a physical examination.  Please see a board certified PS to learn more about your options.
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.