Age 25, 5'3", 108 Lb, 32AA (Literally Flat!) - 400 Cc High Profile to Achieve Full B/small C?

Implant Selection Process

+1

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.
Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Implant size to acheive goals

+1

There are several variables in determining implant size.  When recommending implant size for my patients, I consider the followings: 1) patients' anatomy (height, weight, chest width, chest height, amount of breast tissue) and 2) patients' desired look/goal.  Without knowing your chest measurement and breast tissue amount, I cannot give you any recommendation.  You should visit with board-certified plastic surgeon who will examine you.  Try implant sizers to get a rough estimate of the size you may want.  As you know, bra/cup size will vary depending on the brand.  Good luck with you.
Dr. Sugene Kim

Sugene Kim, MD

Best Breast Implant Size/ Profile for Me?

+1

Although potentially useful to some degree, online “consultations” cannot be as precise as necessary.Ultimately, careful communication of your goals, careful measurements (dimensional planning),  careful selection of appropriate breast implants and skillful execution of the procedure will be important steps in achieving your goals.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or "full B, small C cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

Breast implant size

+1

Cup size can be somewhat subjective.  I think 400 cc implants are more likely to make you a large C cup, but might be a good size for you if you want to be that large.  Good luck!

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

400 cc implants to a "B" cup???

+1

I think that a 400 cc implant will be at least a "C" if not a "D" in most cases.  An exam  in person will allow for a mroe precise determination of what you can achieve.

Seems a bit large...

+1

While it is impossible for any surgeon to say which implant is best for a patient without an exam, I would tend to agree that a 400cc implant might make you larger than a small C. Remember, we all have different ideas about what a particular cup size looks like. I would suggest doing some imaging (Vectra 3D, for exampleh.  It helps in communicating your goals to your surgeon and you can see what a specific implant will look like on your body. 

Michael Brucker, MD

That is too much!

+1

Ok, I know Americans like them big.....

But unless you want everybody to see a mile away you had a breast augmentation, don't do that.

From my (European) perspective a cup size is between 120 and 180 cc depending on the frame of the patient, and from what i can calculate you are rather small. I wouldn't know how to put such a large implant in and make it look natural, but like i said average expectations are less here.

I agree with one of the colleagues and visit a certified plastic surgeon (or two of them) and try some sizers to see what you are comfortable with. That will give you a better clue then asking us over the Internet.

Good luck!

Ivar van Heijningen, MD
Belgium Plastic Surgeon

Implant size for breast augmentation

+1

breast implant size
1. 32 a   to 32 c   needs about 250-275 cc
2. 34a    to 34c     needs about 300-350 cc
3. 36a    to 36 c     needs about 350-400 cc
4. You will be a double dd or larger  with 400

call

Hello

+1
It's very hard to answer that question without a picture or an exam. What we usually tell our patients is the 200-225cc equal about one cup size. Size has a lot to do with body porportion. Sounds like your in the right range...

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS

What implant gives what bra size

+1

It is really impossible to answer this question without an examination in person. The best way I know to determine which size implant is best for a particular patient is to try the implants on in a bra and then put a form fitting shirt on over it. A plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery in your area can help you decide what is best for you when you have your consultation. With that said, you sound like you have a small frame and so I suspect that 400cc will make you larger that a B to C cup. Good luck to you.

Margaret Skiles, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon