Age 25 Horrendous Eye Bags / Wrinkles? (photo)

I'm only 25 and my eyes look like this. Please tell me what I can do to correct them, I want to look my age - people often think I'm much older. Please help!

Botox for eyelids

+1

The lines you are concerned about are caused by the muscle of your eyelid.  A very small amount of Botox would relax them and cause those lines to diminish.  I would not recommend laser, chemical peels, or surgery at this point.

Hope this helps,

Dr. Hall

I would not recommend laser for these lines.

+1

Nlondon

This line is caused by a roll of orbicularis oculi muscle.  I think the reality is that laser or surgery will permanently disfigure you.  I do not advise it.  A tiny amount of BOTOX will soften this line.  A better solution would be to fill the upper eye hollow.  Please be careful out there.  You are beautiful and somethings you only appreciate after you loose them.

Botox or Dysport and noninvasive skin tightening with EndyMed or laser fractional resurfacing.

+1

Botox or Dysport and noninvasive skin tightening with EndyMed or laser fractional resurfacing would give you a nice result.  At your young age, you do not need aggressive treatment.  Also protect you skin from the sun including the use of good sunglasses.  Life-long use of good skin care products will also help.  I like the Neova Eyelift Serum.

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Age 25

+1

You have asked the million dollar question!  Laser Rejuvenation and Botox/Dysport or facial fillers can do wonders for a young, beautiful women.  The American Board of Laser Surgery (ABLS) has a list of Diplomates who practice Cosmetic Laser Surgery.

Robert Shumway, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Filler in the tear trough area

+1

Young patients with good skin can do very well with filler material in the tear trough area. This softens the border between the cheek and the lower eyelid. In this area, fillers can last for 1-2 years, so it can have a long lasting result. In some patients, a few units of in the lower lid can help as well.

Ramona Behshad, MD
Chesterfield Dermatologic Surgeon