What to Do After 1.5 Yrs of Head and Forehead Numbness and Stiffness of Forehead?

I had my lids done for medical reason, had under my eyes done, forehad lift one and a half yrs ago. I still suffer from stiffness between my eyes and my forhead my eyes are always red I use restasis twice a day. Is there anything I can do to make the stiffness go away. I can live with the numbness but not headaches and eyes always hurting and stiffness.?

Eye irritation and pain

+1

You should seek medical evaluation for your eye irritation and pain, preferably from an ophthalmologist

Numbness and Stiffness of Forehead

+1

The numbness and stiffness should be addressed by your plastic surgeon.   Although the numbness is not likely to improve after 18 months, the tightness may have a solution.

Post blepharoplasty Dry Eye

+1

Post blepharoplasty dry eye is a risk factor that patients need to be aware of. It is unusual, but can happen and is quite uncomfortable when it does. A detailed examination by an Oculoplastic surgeon or an Ophthalmologist would be helpful for your to determine if any additional treatment would be necessary.

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Seek Evaluation

+1

May I suggest you seek evaluation by an opthalmologist for post operative dry eye syndrome. You do not want to run the risk of developing a corneal ulcer. Next, consider discussing your concerns with your surgeon. Ask them to explain each of your symptoms. Chances are the physical symptoms you have are a direct result of your surgery‚Äôs- numbness on the top of head from a coronial brow lift because of transection of cutaneous nerves/ stiffness between the eyes- transection of corrugators & procerus muscles at the time of brow lift/ red & dry eyes- consequence of 4 lid bletharoplasty and brow lift with pre-existing dry eye syndrome?? You can confirm these matters by obtaining a copy of your operative report. Best,

Gary R Culbertson, MD, FACS

Gary R. Culbertson, MD
Columbia Plastic Surgeon