What to Do After 1.5 Yrs of Head and Forehead Numbness and Stiffness of Forehead?

I had my lids done for medical reason, had under my eyes done, forehad lift one and a half yrs ago. I still suffer from stiffness between my eyes and my forhead my eyes are always red I use restasis twice a day. Is there anything I can do to make the stiffness go away. I can live with the numbness but not headaches and eyes always hurting and stiffness.?

Eye irritation and pain

+1

You should seek medical evaluation for your eye irritation and pain, preferably from an ophthalmologist

Numbness and Stiffness of Forehead

+1

The numbness and stiffness should be addressed by your plastic surgeon.   Although the numbness is not likely to improve after 18 months, the tightness may have a solution.

Post blepharoplasty Dry Eye

+1

Post blepharoplasty dry eye is a risk factor that patients need to be aware of. It is unusual, but can happen and is quite uncomfortable when it does. A detailed examination by an Oculoplastic surgeon or an Ophthalmologist would be helpful for your to determine if any additional treatment would be necessary.

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Seek Evaluation

+1

May I suggest you seek evaluation by an opthalmologist for post operative dry eye syndrome. You do not want to run the risk of developing a corneal ulcer. Next, consider discussing your concerns with your surgeon. Ask them to explain each of your symptoms. Chances are the physical symptoms you have are a direct result of your surgery‚Äôs- numbness on the top of head from a coronial brow lift because of transection of cutaneous nerves/ stiffness between the eyes- transection of corrugators & procerus muscles at the time of brow lift/ red & dry eyes- consequence of 4 lid bletharoplasty and brow lift with pre-existing dry eye syndrome?? You can confirm these matters by obtaining a copy of your operative report. Best,

Gary R Culbertson, MD, FACS

Columbia Plastic Surgeon