After 9 Years After Implants, Now my Left Breast Gets a Stabbing/pinching Pain. Frequency is Increasing?

the frequency is increasing. The pain is the the bottom of my breast, but I can't tell exactly where it comes from. I have hardly any breast tissue -- it's almost 100% implant. Could it possibly be after 9 years, the dead nerves that caused numbness of the skin on the lower half of my breasts are regrowing??

Advice re pains 9 yrs after bteadt implant

+1
Hi and thanks for your question. Hardness and discomfort related to an implant at your stage is most likely caused by capsular contracture. This is best treated by removal of implants and capsulectomy or capsulectomy with or without implant exchange. I recommend polyurethane textured implants that have the lowest capsular contracture rates of any implant, at 1-1.5% after 15ye 
London Plastic Surgeon

9 Years after Breast Implants and Pain at Bottom of Breast

+1

9 Years after Breast Implants and Pain at Bottom of Breast may be coincidental.  I would recommend a physical examination by your plastic surgeon.  Kenneth Hughes, MD breast implants Los Angeles, CA

Hello

+1

It’s very hard to be exact without an exam. Do you feel a difference in hardness or breasts? It can be a few things, encapsulation or the nerves regenerating after so long. Once again it’s hard to be accurate