After 5 Weeks my Stomach Still Feels Warm. I Feel Good and Have No Fever

after 5 weeks after tummy tuck by stomach still feels very warm.I have no temperature, I feel good, and my scar looks great. Is this normal?

Tummy Tuck Surgery

It's difficult to say what is going on without a physical examination.  Sounds like everything else is healing nicely. I would recommend that you call your plastic surgeon and go in for an examination to make sure all is well.

Recovery after abdominoplasty

Most patients who have undergone abdominoplasty surgery return to full activity at 4-6 weeks post-operatively. If you are feeling anything abnormal you should contact your plastic surgeon for evaluation.

Olivia Hutchinson, MD