After 5 Weeks Porex Cheek Implant Surgery I Have Pain in Right Side, is It Infection?

hi, after 5 weeks, its a 2 days i hav pain in my right side,i can feel it when i open my mouth and when i eat ,even i cant eat... its painfull when i eat,but my left side is ok,my doctor is on a trip...so i cant connect him,im really worried.. i dont hav redness or sth else,just pain,could you tell me why i hav pain? thx

Pain on one side after cheek implants

Unfortunately, it's impossible to diagnose the cause of the pain on your right cheek without an examination.  If you can't see the surgeon who performed your cheek augmentation, I would see if your surgeon's office knows of another physician you could see.  If not, I would try seeing if your regular medical doctor might have a referral for you.        

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon