After seven weeks of my second laser treatment for dark spots I have been left with marks on those areas that resemble burns?

Hyperpigmentation after Photofacial treatments

+1

With a Photofacial it is not normal to have a mark that looks like the laser head, 7 weeks post treatment. However is it possible that it pulled pigment to the surface. That would not resemble the laser head. Without a picture and knowledge of what your skin looked like before and immediately after the treatment, its hard to tell. I would make a follow up appointment and let the practitioner take a look at the area. Another way to help lighten pigment would be to use Hydroquinone 4 weeks before any treatment for preventative measures.