Hyaluronidase to Dissolve Uneven Juvederm in Lips?

after two weeks juvederm in lips, I have unevenness caused by nodules in soft tissue just inside lips, will hyaluronidse dissolve those?

Hyaluronidase for nodules

+2

Everyone reacts differently to filler injections, in the lips or elsewhere.  Before you go back to have the hyaluronidase injected I would give it a bit more time and consider trying to massage the nodules. Nodules are not always deposits of filler they may just still be areas that reacted to the injection process itself or small hematomas.  Give it a bit more time because once the hyaluronidase is injected the Juvederm will disappear.  It's difficult, if not impossible,  to just dissolve the unwanted areas.

Dr. Grant Stevens            

Web reference: http://www.marinaplasticsurgery.com

Hyaluronidase for Juvederm in lips

+1

Return to your injector to see if the bumps can be massaged out.  If not, hyaluronidase is an option.

Toronto Dermatologist

Hyaluronidase is an option

+1

While hyaluronidase may be an option, additional time and massage would be better options. Ensure that the injector is aware of your concerns.  

Bumps from Juvederm in the lips

+1

Although hyaluronidase can be a safe & effective way to dissolve bumps of Juvederm and other hyaluronic acids, it is first worth trying to firmly massage the area and waiting at least 4 weeks after the injection before doing this as it often resolves on its own or with the massage.

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Juvederm for lip augmentation: Two weeks is too soon for hyaluronidase

+1

Two weeks after lip augmentation with juvederm is very early to see nodularity from the hyaluronic acid. At this point it may be small hematomas or injection sight nodules and not nodules formed from the juvederm. I would recommend allowing at least 4 to 6 weeks before dissolution with hyaluronidase. Try some lip massage on the nodules too.

Dr. Trussler 

Hyaluronidase for nodules from Juvederm in the lips

+1

As it is very soon after injections that you see nodules, you can see your doctor to have them expressed through a tiny sterile puncture and the results are immediate. Hyaluronidase can be injected as an alternative and you can see improvement in a few days.

Hyaluronidase usually "all or none" to dissolve Restylane or Juvederm

+1

While it is great to have the option of removing HA fillers such as Restylane or Juvederm with the hyaluronidase enzyme, it tends to remove all of the material rather than a specific nodule in areas like the lips. There may be better options, which your injector can discuss with you.