Fraxel 1 Day PO, Noticed What Appeared to Be a Very Small Bright Red Broken Blood Vessel on my Nose, Is This Permanent?

Fraxel restore done yesterday. 34 year old woman with light indented surgical and ice pick scaring of the nose. Doctor said the laser was on a high setting to address scaring. Only products applied were sunblock and vitamin E & C serum the doctor sold me. Will the broken vessel be permenant?

Fraxel laser for acne scar improvement side effects

+1

the Fraxel Restore / Dual laser has a very high safety record but side effects can occur such as several days of redness but actual formation of new capillaries in the skin is not something that I have seen. There can be however, red streaks at times which are rare but I have never seen those remain more than a week or so.

Any unusual appearance should be seen by your doctor so please make sure you contact the office to be seen to ensure the proper treatment is given, if needed.

The information provided in Dr. Shelton's answer is for educational purposes only and is not intended to constitute medical advice.  The information provided should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with a qualified health professional who may be familiar with your individual medical needs. 

Web reference: http://www.thenyac.com/fraxel/index.html