Acne Complete Care by Vi Peel. Does It Work?

I did the Vi peel two weeks ago and my acne is coming back do the Vi peel products work? the acne coplte care line for the Vi peel?

VI Peel for Acne

+1

Vi peel is an excellent peel to jump start your acne care. I use other modalities to treat acne. The peel alone will most likely not eradicate your acne. You and your doctor will have to work out a detailed plan for your acne or acne scars. In my practice, I combine a lot of products (including the Vi Peel) to obtain the best possible result. Basically, make sure that the person doing your peel has the ability to use other ways to treat your acne. You should use a board certified physician experienced in acne treatment