After Veneer Was Placed, It Was Stuck to Tooth Next to It and Was Filed to Separate. Damage Glaze?

After my one front tooth veneer was bonded to my tooth it was stuck to the side tooth. The dentist filed in between the two teeth and I think the glaze was chipped off. I am concerned that this area may stain. Several other things are wrong to but I will not go into all of it. Thank You

Porcelain veneers

+1

I agree a second opinion is needed. That being said you need to voice your concerns to dentist. A good cosmetic dentist always leaves communication lines open.

Henderson Cosmetic Dentist

Veneer Stuck to Adjacent Tooth

+1

You admit that there are several things wrong with the Veneer. Perhaps the problem is that you went for a cosmetic procedure at a dentist that is not experienced and well trained in cosmetics. It's almost impossible to correct multiple problems on a single Veneer. It's also extremely difficult to make a single Veneer match the adjacent teeth. Have a consultation with a truly experienced cosmetic dentist for your options.

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist