After Vaser Lipo is Ultrasound Good to Do to Help with the Lumps?

I am having vaser lipo done in January and I am thinking of buying a portable ultra sound hand held machine to use after my treatment to help with the lumps and bumps. Do you reccommend this and what machine would I need to get, 1MHZ which is deeper or 3 MHZ which works on the superficial layers of the skin? Many Thanks

Vaser Liposuction

+1

Ultrasound is great, and we recommend the Vasershape. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

+1

I personally do not recommend at home therapies but if you have no option than do it. Best of luck with this at home treatment. 

Vaser lipo and ultrasound

+1

Some surgeons have as part of their regiment external ultrasound and massage post-vaser.  This may be because the vaser has a higher incidence of seroma formation and this may help with lymphatic drainage.