After Vaser Lipo to my Neck and Chin, Will the Fat in my Cheeks Settle?

I JUST (as in 24 hours ago) had vaser lipo done to my neck and chin area. It looks great. Even swollen I am so much slimmer. BUT, it looks very unnatural because my cheeks are still really full and well, fat. I am wondering if they took too much fat from my neck and chin area and I am going to be stuck looking pretty unnatural. I didn't think to ask this because... well, I didn't think they COULD take too much fat! Please help me out with the facts.

+1

Thank you for your question. You will not know the results for at least 6-8 weeks. At 6 months, little will change after that. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Liposuctin of neck and not face

+1

In general, surgeons do not like to liposuction the face itself, because it may caue premature aging. Without photos of before and after, it is discuss your concern.