After Upper Eyelid Surgery 2 Months Ago my One Eye Looks Like I Have Ptosis. I Did Not Have Ptosis Before, What Happened?

feels tight like a muscle tension above the eye. The is lower in downward gaze. The eyelid is longer from my crease to my lashes. I took a small piece of tape and taped the lid up alittle, my eyes look the same and the tightness went away. Does this mean that there is to much tension were he made my new crease plus ptosis? It seems like with the eyelid lifted with tape I have normal movement of the lid and it look normal. Can someone tell me what is wrong and can I have it fixed at 3 months?

Eyelid Ptosis

+1

Without seeing before after pictures and examining you in animation, it is difficult to give you specific advice.  However, if there is an asymmetry that did not exist before, you should discuss this with your surgeon.

Good Luck.

Web reference: http://www.Shafer PlasticSurgery.com