After two nose jobs my nose still dominates my face. How can I fix this? (photos)

I also feel my nose makes my profile look unfeminine.

Nose dominates the face after 2 rhinoplasties.

+1
Unfortunately the photos are not of sufficient quality to allow for a meaningful assessment and recommendations.  However, one of the more common findings following prior cosmetic nasal surgery is an upper half - to - lower half disproportion whereby excessive reduction has occurred in the upper elements of the nose (radix or nasal root and nasal bridge) and inadequate reduction has been performed in the lower half (supratip, tip and nasal base).  This results in a lower half dominance and I suspect that this may be the case with you.  Improvements are possible but the prognosis with revision rhinoplasty following multiple prior rhinoplasties are somewhat guarded.

Mario J. Imola, MD, DDS, FRCSC, FACS.

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty revision

+1
It is very difficult to make an adequate assessment from photos regarding your nose, and certainly from the quality of the photos and the angles. Best to be seen in person.

After two nose jobs my nose still dominates my face. How can I fix this?

+1
       I would have to agree that the exam will be important as will before pictures prior to the first rhinoplasty.

After two surgeries, a personal exam is really important

+1
I responded to your last post. Thanks for posting more photos. Unfortunately, after two surgeries, it's very important to feel the structures under your skin, the thickness of your skin and examine how everything is "draping."

Steven J. Pearlman, MD