After two nose jobs my nose still dominates my face. How can I fix this? (photo)

I also feel my nose makes my profile look unfeminine.
Please view updated question here.

Noses can often be refined more with revision rhinplasty

+1
Sometimes for a large nose, to get the refinement desired, it may take additional surgery. However, to really tell, a personal exam is important. The skin needs to be evaluated as well as the underlying bony and cartilage structure of the nose to see if or how much smaller your nose can be made.

Dissatisfied after Two Rhinoplasties

+1
I need to see a full set of pictures as described on my website and a previous history, like when was the surgery done? With the one picture you submitted any response from me would be speculation.

More information is needed

+1
I do a lot of revisions, but that photo is not enough. You need an in person evaluation and the prior photos and op notes would be very helpful.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Rhinoplasty is difficult to do well!

+1
Changing shape and proportions of a nose are difficult things to do well. Revision rhinoplasty is even more challenging. You would benefit from a revision one year after the last one. I would recommend finding a board certified plastic surgeon who has a lot of experience with revision rhinoplasty. Good luck!

Tae Ho Kim, MD

After two nose jobs my nose still dominates my face. How can I fix this?

+1
    Although there is likely room for improvement, pictures prior to the rhinoplasties as well as procedures performed would be helpful to determine what is possible and to help manage expectations.