2 years Post TT, and My Upper Muscles Stick Out?

My tummy tuck was done 2 years ago and my upper stomach muscles stick out. my flap has the muscle on top and the fat under it when i eat this swells out but in the morning it is smaller. my surgeon said my problem is the muscle on top of the fat, my stomach is hard as a rock so i can't twist any lose skin. how can i get this repaired?

See a PS for evaluation

+1
Please see a board certified PS for an evaluation. You may be affected by separated muscles which can be corrected.

Paramus Plastic Surgeon

You should not have a bulge after tummy tuck.

+1

Hi.

It is hard to know exactly what the problem is without examining you, but it does not sound right.  Get another opinion.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)