Should sex after a tummy tuck cause vaginal pain? It feels to tight. Like the wall towards my butt is going to rip?

I had a tummy tuck 6 weeks ago. I had the doctor pull one side of my muns up because it had been stretched out during my last birth. Other than a little swelling at the top of my pubic bone area the swelling is gone. So I dont think its swelling causing this. Could the lifting of a mun be causing the vaginal pain during intercourse? My hubby couldn't really get it in all the way because I felt like I was going to tear. Is this normal? Will this get better with time or should I ask my PS about this?

Pain during intercourse

+1

This is a reasonable question to bring up with your gynecologist or plastic surgeon however your gynecologist's office might be a better place to start.

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon