After a tubal ligation, I was told my uterus was fused to my abdominal wall. What can I do to help my abdominal muscles?

What kinds of exercises can I do to help my abdominal muscles, and also make me a good candidate for a corrective surgery? What kind of surgery would be used for the correction? I am a morbidly obese woman who is trying to also quit smoking while trying to lose weight. Successful loss of almost 50 lbs. Still have 110 lbs to go. No way to give pictures right now.

Exercises to improve the abdominal muscles

+1
You have a couple of issues which need to be addressed prior to considering surgery. You are going in the right direction with weight loss and further weight loss will optimize any surgical results and decrease risk. Regular abdominal exercises should not be inhibited by any issue with your uterus. Meeting with a personal trainer may be helpful. Once you have reached your weight goal a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon will help to answer any further questions you may have.

Englewood Plastic Surgeon