After tip rhinoplasty my left nostril feels weird. Do I have deviated septum? (photo)

If so, what can I do about it?

An exam will determine whether you have a deviated septum

+1
From your photos, it is difficult to answer your question. You need an examination to help determine this. 

Tip rhinoplasty and deviated septum

+1
An exam would be necessary to determine if you have a deviated septum. Best to be seen in person for that.  I would wait until your nose has healed.

Deviated septum / rhinoplasty

+1
The photo does not permit assessment of whether you have a deviated septum.  Your nose still looks swollen.  If your rhinoplasty was recent that might explain why your nostrils feel weird.

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD
San Angelo Plastic Surgeon

After tip rhinoplasty my left nostril feels weird. Do I have deviated septum?

+1
An exam is needed to determine if you have any issues with your nose, and to diagnose a deviated septum.  See your Plastic Surgeon for a follow up visit to address your concerns.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD