Facelift After Thermage and Fillers

After Using Thermage and Fillers,does Someone Need to Wait to Have a Face Lift?

Facelift after injectable fillers and Thermage

+1

It would be advisable to wait 3 months or so after Thermage to do a facelift, as it takes that long to see any results. Also, you want to be completely healed from that procedure. Fillers will not affect the timing of a facelift.

Web reference: http://www.buckinghamfacialplastics.com/facialsurgery.html

Austin Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facelift After Resurfacing Procedures (Thermage, Ulthera, laser) and Fillers are Safe

+1

Facelift and Skin resurfacing procedures (laser, Ulthera or Thermage ) and fillers are synergistic so as long as you wait until the Sculptra injection site is soft you should do fine.
Not a problem and there is no problem with the timing for a facelift. Sculptra, Radiesse, Jeuvederm, Restylane and other fillers address volume issues, resurfacing procedures corrects surface flaws associated with aging and face lifting addresses the sagging loose skin. Resurfacing procedures address skin texture, color variation (e.g. sun spots)- so all three are synergistic and complementary. It is very common in my practice to do all three approaches to rejuvenation at the same time

Web reference: http://pacificcenterplasticsurgery.com/procedures/face/lite-lift/

No need to wait for surgery after Thermage and fillers

+1

There is really no need to wait for surgery after Thermage and fillers.  In fact fillers can be done at the same time as surgery.

Facelift after fillers and Thermage

+1
If you have already had fillers and/or thermal and did not find that they produced the result you are seeking, then it is reasonable to consider a facelift. I frequently use injectables at the time of facial surgery because, while the patient is sedated, they will not feel pain from the injections. It would not be advisable to undergo surgery until the swelling and preliminary healing from Thermage has occurred and you can assess whether surgery is required. I would generally not operate for at least six weeks after Thermage as the procedure continues to act on the sub dermal layers during this period.

Facelift after Thermage

+1

I have done many facelifts on folks that have have Thermage elsewhere and said they "got nothing from it."  Waiting a few months is best.

Facelift after thermage or fillers

+1

I would give the face some time to adapt to the fillers and be far enough out from the thermage treatment so that they do not increase the risl of complications.

Wait 6-8 weeks after Thermage and fillers before having a facelift

+1

I would wait at least 6-8 weeks after having Thermage and fillers before having a facelift.

Fillers and Thermage both cause inflammation of the skin and facial tissues. It is important to wait until the inflammation has decreased before another inflammatory procedure such as the facelift is done.

Web reference: http://drseckel.com/surgical-procedures/face-lift/

Thermage and facelifts.

+1

You will be fine to have your facelift now and will probably benefit from having had a Thermage procedure as it has already started the healing process of the tissues of your face.

Web reference: http://drvitenas.com

Filler, facelift, Thermage

+1

I would wait four to eight weeks after Thermage to have facial surgery as it does create some swelling in the skin. If the fillers are injected early post Thermage, undercorrection of the lines may occur and additional filler may be desired when the swelling subsides.

I have noted the patients who see me following Thermage are fairly disappointed with their results. It does not provide lifting or re-positioning of tissues. If jowling or excess fat exists on the jawline, surgery is really the only choice that will improve this.

Facelift after Thermage and fillers

+1

It is acceptable to undergo a facelift after failure of Thermage and fillers. Thermage and fillers are conservative measures that cannot address jowling, excess skin in the neck, and loose muscles in the face and neck. They will not address any fat removal either. A face/neck lift will address all of these and it is acceptable to undergo a facelift after those two procedures have been performed.  

Web reference: http://www.seattlefacial.com