After the Surgeries I Want (Arm Lift, Lipo, Tummy Tuck & Brazilian Butt Lift with Fat Transfer) How Long Will I Be out of Work?

So a few doctors said im too over weight for an hour shape figure.. my personal doctor has told me my bones are dense therefore they weight more... so even tho im 202lbs I really dont look it... I dont look skinny but nor do I look obese... I want to be around 180-190 because I dont want to be skinny I want to be thick & curvy..

I want an Arm Lift, Tummy Tuck, Liposuction and the BBL. How long will I be out of work?

+1

Although you mentioned your weight you didn't mention your height. But regardless, if you want to lose a bit of weight you should do so before surgery. I would not advice having all the surgeries performed at the same time. I would divide them into 2 stages about 3 months part. After each stage you probably would need to take off 10-14 days from non-strenuous work.

Recovery from Multiple Body Contouring Procedures

+1

Do not underestimate the recovery from this combination of body contouring procedures. While everyone recovers to some degree differently and I don't know what kind of work you do, think a minimum of four weeks and more realistically six weeks for a reasonable recovery period. This is a lot of trauma to the body in one setting and it will be a full three months until you really feel like yourself again...even though you have long returned to work by then.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

+1

You are having a substantial amount of surgery so I would guess 3-4 weeks realistically. Recovery also depends on each patients ability to heal so times vary.

Kurtis Martin, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Arm Lift, Lipo, Tummy Tuck & Brazilian Butt Lift with Fat Transfer

+1

I will advice not to do all this procedures at once . Most procedures will require at least 2 weeks out of work . Final results are usually seen by 12-14 weeks post op.

Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

+1

If your work is not strenuous, you may be able to return to work in 1 to 2 weeks, but your surgeon can provide you with a better estimate.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of arm lifts, tummy tucks, and Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA