Is it possible after swelling, for the nose tip to reduce from 2.75 centimeters in width to 1.75 centimeters in width?

My nose tip looks ridiculous at 2.5 almost 3 months post op...it is so round and fat it would have to decrease in size by 1 centimeter in width to be normal. It currently measures 2.5 centimeters in width (side to side). Tip was rebuilt with ear cartilage. 2nd rhinoplasty. Can swelling be that significant?..??? I've seen other pics on realself about nose tip swelling, but none compare in size to mine. Can someone give some definitive detail and measurements? Please give examples.

Rhinoplasty post op questions

+1
I generally do not judge the nasal tip by width.  It does take time for the swelling to subside and this will be a factor of surgical technique and thickness of the skin of your nose.  At this time your nose should feel quite firm almost a woody firmness.  You will not be able to judge the final result until your nose softens up.  This can take up to 6 months or more.