Will Layering Compression Garment With Tank Top Have Same Effects After Smart Lipo Surgery to Abdomen?

I just had my smart lipo surgery on my stomach. Now, I am required to wear a binder / compression for at least 6 weeks. But wearing the binder everyday is very uncomfortable. So I was suggested to wear it over a tank top to prevent itchiness. My question is will it have the same effect as wearing it on the bare stomach?

Tank top

+1

I would certainly think so. Many doctors switch their patients to spanks at about 2-3 weeks. But the longer you can tolerate the binder the quicker and better results you will see