Burn After Laser Treatment. Will It Go Away?

I had a laser session and it turned to white spots and never went away then after years a got this laser and this is my result after a day looking burned and dark and i am afraid that i had another wrong treatment. will it cured??

Laser treatment

+1

Unfortunately there is too little information to make a determination about your current situation. Depending on the laser, its energy settings and overlapping energy pulses, the initial color of the target and the reaction, scar formation depends on many variable which are not evident in your communication. The photograph has a purple color indicating bruise more than any bad reaction. See your doctor for an evaluation.