After Rhinoplasty, is my Nose Crooked or is It Just Swelling? (photo)

I am now 2months and 1 week post op. My nose isn't looking good. It looks crooked to my right side and my columella looks slanted to the right side too. Could this be uneven swelling? And recently i noticed that there are what it looks like tiny bumps on my nasal bridge. Could this be tissue swelling/bone swelling or I have a tiny bone growths on my nose bridge? I am really concerned that the surgical results is ruined.

Crooked Nose After Rhinoplasty

+1

Dear Aloysius,

Without the full details of your surgery, the before/after photos and a physical examination, it is hard to determine if what you are exhibiting currently is swelling or not.

That said, I recommend that you have a little more patience to hit the magical 12 months mark after your surgery to be able to assessment of your final results.

In the meantime, I encourage you to communicate with your surgeon who will provide you with multiple tips that will aid your recovery.

Thank you for sharing your photos and the best of wishes to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Web reference: http://www.DrSajjadian.com

Crooked

+1

Give it 12 months and then take photos.  In the mean time some firm pressure externally maybe helpful as per your doctor who performed your surgery.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon