After rhinoplasty my bridge is really high and my fuller tip is lost. What can I do? (photos)

Hi,I had a rhinoplasty 2 weeks ago.I had my splint out yesterday.I used to have a wider nose but a defined tip(from side view).Now at my 16th day,I have a really high bridge between my eyes and my I've lost my old nose tip.It seems blunt.My surgeon says that I'll have to wait for 6 months and asked me to do a light massage.I've already started hating my new look:(

After rhinoplasty my bridge is really high and my fuller tip is lost. What can I do?

+2
The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more. Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed, revision vs primary, etc.

+2
ONLY 2 weeks post operative!!!! WAIT, wait, wait!!!! Allow healing and swelling to repair  itself. You are being to anxious.