How Soon After Rhinoplasty Can You Get Chin and Jaw Implant Surgery?

I was wondering how soon after a rhinoplasty surgery, turbinate reduction, and septoplasty surgery can one have jaw implants and chin implant surgery. I would like to do the jaw and chin implant surgery together to have a more masculine jawline and a well define chin. I am a male in my mid twenties.

Rhinoplasty Combined Or Separate From Chin And Jaw Angle Implants

+2

While you could combine all of these facial surgeries in a single operation, they can also be done as a staged approach. I would separate the chin and jaw implant procedures by three months from the rhinoplasty procedure. That wll give you adequate time to recover and allow you to give good thought into how much augmentation of the chin and jaw angles you desire.

Rhinoplasty and chin/jaw surgery

+1

Not quite sure why you are separating these surgeries. We frequently perform rhinoplasty at the same time as chin implant surgery. That way you have one recovery period.

Theda C. Kontis, MD
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon