After rhinoplasty 2x, my nostrils are not symettrical AT ALL... help!

Should I get a revision done? If so, what type? What is the down time? Any other suggestions?  

Asymmetrical nostrils after two revisions

+1

Obtaining perfect symmetry in the nostrils is very hard to do consistently.  There are multiple different techniques that can be performed, including composite skin grafts to the alar rim for notching, and full delivery with exploration of the tip, and tip and dome binding techniques.  Down time with a procedure like this is usually approximately 10 days if only the tip plasty is performed.  

Revision rhinoplasty for uneven nostrils,etc.

+1
You need to see an experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeon to not only deal with your nostrils, but your tip and septum as well.

Repeated revision rhinoplasty for nostril improvement

+1

Depending upon what was previously done, it may be difficult to repair your nostrils. I would recommend seeking the advice of an expert in your area on revision rhinoplasty.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Correcting Uneven Nostrils

+1

As long as you are 9-12 months out from your last surgery, I think it is appropriate to get some opinions on what can be done.  The most important thing is to choose someone that specializes in revision rhinoplasty.  Going back for the third time is hard.  Often there is a great deal of damage that needs to be repaired and a fair amount of scar tissue that makes the dissection difficult.  Fortunately, there a number of very gifted rhinoplasty surgeons in the Los Angeles area to choose from.  Start with the websites for Facial Plastics, General Plastics and the American Rhinologic Society to identify some possible surgeons.

Joseph Campanelli, MD
Minneapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon