After 2 rhinoplasties the nostrils/tip still has no definition, still swollen. How can I reduce the swollen look?

33yr old Latin/Caucasian woman. 1st surgery was in 05' 2nd 18months later. A pic was taken literally after the 2nd and my nose/nostrils were defined and small. Days after the surgery I had swelling that has never gone down. About 2yrs after the second surgery the surgeon gave me a anti-inflammatory shot in my nose. There was no change and the surgeon told me it's because of my skin type. If I'm in the cold for long periods in the winter my nose shrinks and looks more defined.

+1

There may not be much that can be done, but an exam or a series of pictures would be helpful to make commentary.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.