Self Tanner After a Phenol Peel?

After a phenol peel, is it ok to use a self tanner since tanning naturally is no longer possible? If yes, what brand would be the best?

I would wait 2 weeks after a phenol peel before using self tanner

+2

Please wait at least 2 weeks after your phenol peel before applying a self-tanner. Most of the self tanners contain an ingredient called dihydroxyacetone or DHA. Consider trying Jergens Natural Glow.

Before applying the self-tanner to the face, I would consider applying it to the part of the scalp behind the ear, or another area that is less noticeable and wait for about a week to ensure that you do not have any allergies to the ingredients of the self-tanner.

Good luck.

San Diego Dermatologist