After a Nose Filler Non Surgical Job when Can I Wear my Sun Glasses?

Wearing sunglasses after nose filler

+1

There is no "right answer" as to when you can start wearing sunglasses after fillers like juvederm, restylane, perlane or radiesse are injected into the nose, but generally I would advise about 1 week wait.

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Sunglasses

+1

Great question and I hear this often after the procedure.  Yes you can and in fact, I have many patients that will have this procedure specifically because they have a shallow bridge and cannot support glasses. 

Right after the procedure and for a few days post, you will want to refrain from wearing anything that will place weight on the injection area.  The product needs to settle so we always ask patients to not massage or press on the area.  You may have some slight swelling or bruising and that is perfectly normal.  If this occurs, it will subside quite quickly. 

Dr. M 

R. Stephen Mulholland, MD