After my treatment it's day 4 and I feel discomfort in my top abdomen- a muscle tightening feeling.

The feeling is uncomfortable and feels like something is pulling from inside I can't even stand straight- something keeps tugging and tightening- it's at the top of my abdomen below the breast area..

Abdominal soreness after CoolSculpting

+1
CoolSculpting is a fabulous procedure to get ready for the Summer! Some patients temporarily feel some muscle tightening or soreness for up to a week after the procedure.  It is the same feeling as if you had an intense work-out.  If you are concerned you should return to your treating physician for examination.  Please let me know the results of your procedure.

Muscle tightening 4 days after CoolSculpting to abdomen

+1
After a CoolSculpting procedure to the abdomen, it is possible to have some soreness or muscle tightening feeling for several days.  It sometimes feels as if you may have done a lot of sit-ups and the muscle is sore.  Normally, this feeling will resolve by about a week.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon