After my Son's Gynocomastia Surgery His Nipples Creased and One of Them is a Bit Puffy. Can Something Be Done for This?

Revision gynecomastia

+1

A lot is dependant on how long since the surgery and what things looked like before it was operated on. Some things take a long time to settle down. As someone has suggested....photos please. there are several ways to correct problems like this depending on how severe they are.

Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Crease and puffy nipple

+1

Yes, things can be done.  It depends on how the chest looked before hand.  If the areola was large and expanded or small and how much tissue was present.  A photo would be helpful of before and after.

Miguel Delgado, Jr., MD