After my Breast Reduction I now have uneven cleavage, can it be fixed? (photo)

I had a breast reduction a few months back, and my Board Certified plastic surgeon said he couldn't fix my cleavage, and that I would have to see someone else. My cleavage is very uneven, what could be done to fix it? Would it be very hard to fix? Would it be very costly? How soon after my reduction could I have it fixed?

After my Breast Reduction I now have uneven cleavage, can it be fixed?

+2
I don't believe you provided a preop photo. It is interesting how many of the things patients point out after surgery were present before. Keep in touch with your surgeon, and good luck.

Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetry after reduction

+2
can be 'fixed' with office procedures.  Allow yourself to heal and make sure your surgeon is aware of your concerns when you follow-up with him/her. 

Curtis Wong, MD

+2

Appears from the series of posted photos to be a very minor local anesthesia adjustment. Best to discuss with your surgeon..//

Uneven Cleavage

+2
Thank you for your pictures.  It is possible to slightly improve your area of concern but over time there is no guaruntee that the revision will remain.  I make that statement because of the loss of skin tightness in your picture due the stretch marks.

Dr ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS