After Multiple Revisions Nasal Asymmetry, Least Invasive Options? (photo)

I have undergone 4 rhinoplasties (3 big and one small) with two different surgeons (one surgeon did 3) to fix my very crooked nose, bump, and deviated septum. Finally my nose is straight but I'm left with crooked nostrils. One side is higher than the other and has more cartilage, one side comes in. What are the least invasive options? I am petrified of necrosis and I have heard the concerns about fillers. I'm not looking for perfection, just a little more symmetry.

Asymmetry after 4 Rhinoplasties

+1

With the asymmetry and width of your nose after 4 rhinoplasties you need a careful examination to determine what alternatives can be used to improve your appearance. An experienced revision rhinoplasty specialist can explain the least invasive alternatives and what can be achieved.

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

After three revision rhinoplasty, the chances of perfect result is slim.

Stop and accept what you have.

Non surgical treatment for nasal asymmetry

+1

Unfortunately without a proper evaluation in a consultation it would be difficult to answer your question . The pictures you provided does show alar base and nasal tip asymmetry, again, they are inadequate for complete nasal evaluation.